Now you can export your PSD layers to separate transparent PNG files at 300 dpi with this Photoshop script!!! This script will export each layer in the document to a separate file
Most designers know that Photoshop comes with a script that allows you to export layers to files. However, it exports at 72 dpi. This is not acceptable in the digital scrap industry and has been very frustrating for so many of us who needs this capability. But with this script, now you can export to 300 dpi on PNG24 transparency.
This is great for all you template creators out there or anyone who wants to take a PSD file and export the layers into separate files. You can:
• Choose from visible or hidden layers
• Choose where to save exported layers
• Choose the name for the exported files
• Choose from several different popular file types (bmp, jpg, tiff, png)
This is a must have TOOL for any creative designer, artist, or novelist..
Please note that This script is for the 64 bit Photoshop versions only and will not work on 32 bit versions of Photoshop. ensure that you open your 64 bit Photoshop before attempting to play this script. JPG and PNG24 file types will export at 300 dpi. PNG8 will export at 72 dpi.
• One (1) Adobe Photoshop Java Script file
• Tested in Photoshop CS3 - CS5
• NOT compatible for Photoshop Elements